Saturday, January 3, 2009

Welcome to 2009!

Since I'm catching up to get started with this blog, this post will be a random collection of pictures from the first few days of 2009...

Maddy woke up with some crazy hair...

It might be crazy hair, but she's still cute!

I adore this picture of the two of them snoozing together.
How precious are her little hands?!?


A cute self-portrait
(any other moms feel like all the pictures they have of themselves with their kids are with one arm stretched out holding the camera?)

I never know what she's thinking when she gives me this face
(which is often)

Bella getting some good snuggles.

Look at those eyes!

We're starting to get the first smiles - they are AMAZING!

Tummy time on her playmat.

How can two photos taken seconds apart have such different expressions?!?


Our Angel Baby

2 comments:

  1. YAY! You're a blogger! Congratulations and welcome to the fun world of blogging! I Love your blog! It's so cute! Maddy is absolutely adorable, and I love all of the pictures of you three.. I am so excited to be able to keep up on your life this way... thanks so much for sharing it with us! =)

    love, Joia =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she's thinking "I'm so glad YOU'RE my mommy! You are GREAT at this parenting thing!"

    ReplyDelete