Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2 Month Check Up

Maddy went to see our pediatrician - Dr. Segaloff - today for her two month check up. Since this was also her first visit for shots, I decided that pajamas were in order.


Her visit went great! Maddy has grown 3/4" and is now weighing in at 11 pounds! She sure is growing! I always feel relieved when I see the number on the scale - it is tangible proof that she's actually getting enough nourishment from me. After the check up portion of the visit it was time for the shots. Since this was her first time getting shots, poor Maddy girl had no idea what was coming. The nurse was great, though, and all three shots were done in a matter of seconds! Maddy cried hard for a few minutes after the shots but calmed down and never showed signs of discomfort or pain. I think it was a success!

Maddy's badges of honor

I gave her a bath later in the day - which she loved - and took this picture after bathtime was done. It has become a new favorite of mine.

Isn't she beautiful!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment