Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mall Walking

I am determined to lose the rest of my baby weight. The fact that it is winter in Michigan makes that goal significantly harder to achieve. So... I am resorting to that favorite wintertime exercise of new mothers and seasoned adults -- mall walking! I gladly take along willing participants and on this particular day Anthony was my mall walking buddy.

Maddy is not enthusiastic about the idea of being at the mall.
Apparently no one has told her yet that ALL GIRLS LOVE SHOPPING!


Maddy's view of the mall


Chillin' in her carseat


Okay, so my little girl really does not like the mall yet.
I can still hold out hope, right?!?


She does, however, really like her daddy!

So, here's to mall walking twice a week - keeping a fast enough pace to burn calories, hoping Maddy sleeps when she's supposed to sleep, and trying not to stay long enough that the stores open and I'm tempted to buy stuff we don't need!

No comments:

Post a Comment